The Department of Urology follows a path of rapid but steady expansion in terms of medical facilities, patient care, technology, and expertise. Most advanced surgical & reconstructive techniques are employed to treat a wide spectrum of urological disorders. Reconstructive Surgeries like Urethroplasty, Pyeloplasty, Ureterolysis, are performed regularly at Tirath Ram Shah Hospital. Uroflowmetry is readily available in Urology OPD.
The surgical care for all urological problems including benign and malignant cancer involving kidneys, bladder and prostate, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, and injury to urologic organs. Our expert urologists have a high success rate in performing surgeries on the prostate, ureter, and bladder using the latest minimally invasive techniques.
- Genito Urinary Medicine Uro-Laparoscopy
- Trans Rectal USG (TRUS) & Biopsy Uro-Oncology
- Stone Clinic Gynaec Oncology
- Reconstructive Uro-Oncology Pediatric Urology
- Lower Tract Endoscopy (TURP & TURBT) Female Urology (Uro gynecology)
- Ureteroscopy Andrology & Male Infertility
- PCNL Prosthetic Surgery (Artifical Implants)
- Artificial urethral sphincter URS