Patients / Attendants
- Visiting Time to meet Patients:
- Summer – 5 Pm to 7 pm
- Winter – 4 pm to 6 pm
- Please show attendant pass to enter in the Indoor wards.
- Only One attendant is allowed with patient. Only female attendant is allowed in female ward and only male
attendant is allowed in male ward.
- Children is not allowed to stay/meet with the patient.
- Kindly ensure Safety of your valuables/ornaments/money/mobile phone Hospital shall not be responsible for any loss.
- No TIPS please. In case any staff asks for TIPS, please contact in Administration department or SMS on 011-44333376
Visitors are allowed only from
- Summer 5 pm to 7 pm daily
- Winter 4 pm to 6 pm daily
- On showing visitors passes given to the patient at the time of admission.
- Children’s below 14 years are not allowed in hospital.
Mediclaim Patients – Documents Required For Cashless Processing / Approval
- Dully Filled and signed pre authorization form of TPA/ Insurance Co.
- Mediclaim Card issued by of TPA/ Insurance Co.
- All insurance policy copies (Hospitalization Benefit Policy)
- Address proof of Patient
- Doctor perception
- Investigation reports
- Previous discharge summary (If Any)
- In case of new born or minority-ID proof of Parents/Policy Holder
In Case of Accidents or Injuries
- Detailed Narration of incidence by the patient/attendant
- FIR/MLC Copy (If Any)
- First Treatment of Consultation paper just after injaury.
This hospital provides cashless treatment facility/investigations to CGHS pensioners, etc., with prior permission and to all CGHS beneficiaries, for treatment under emergency.
In case of any assistance/grievance, please contact
- Right to quality care and treatment
- Right to considerate and respectful care
- Right to dignity
- Right to privacy and confidentiality
- Right to explanation of care
- Right to decision making
- Right to explanation of costs
- Right to informed consent
- Right to information
- Right to safe and secure environment
- Right to register complaint and grievances
- Right to be free from abuse
- Right for ethical consideration
- Right to seek second opinion
- Right to access their medical record
- Patient to provide full information to the doctor.
- Patient to follow the instructions by the doctor.
- The Patient and or family are responsible to respect the care provider, property and privacy of others and of the hospital.
- The Patient is responsible for following the rules and regulations. 5. The Patient is responsible for assuring that the financial obligation are full-filled
- Understand that the hospital is not responsible for the personal property or for valuables kept on the person, unless they are received and stored for the patient by hospital personnel.
- Not to give medication prescribed for his/her to others.
- Not to take any medication without knowledge of doctor & health care professionals.